Friday, March 7, 2014

FEED MY SHEEP



I recently got a word from the Lord about the direction in which I am to go. I asked Him, "Lord, am I really supposed to write a book? Is this really Your will for me? I am not qualified, but I will do as you say, Lord." A while later I felt impressed with these thoughts...."FEED MY SHEEP. Pull yourself away from all the distractions, and discipline yourself." WOW! We are so quick to disqualify God's plan for our lives as our own thoughts. It's so funny how the enemy tries to steal away our dreams which are God inspired. Well, beloved, don't believe those lies for one minute! Once we are saved, we have a brand new heart, and we can TRUST the promptings of our heart because God DWELLS IN US and He LEADS US FROM WITHIN! As a matter of fact, it is actually God Himself that put those desires and thoughts in our mind in the first place! Beloved, YOU ARE COMPETENT! Don't let the devil steal your dreams and disqualify you! 2 Cor. 3:6 He has made me competent as a minister of the new covenant—of the Spirit. The Spirit gives life. Lord, thank you that I AM COMPETENT because your spirit is within me.


Thanks for reading, and PLEASE COMMENT BELOW. I want your feedback, and I want to know how this helped you in a current situation! What struck you the most about this post? If you feel this information would benefit others, please feel free to SHARE with others by hitting one of the share buttons below.

No comments:

Post a Comment